Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ne-Yo: R.E.D. | HiFi Magazine

NeYo's RED (Realizing Every Dream). Ne-Yo (Shaffer Smith) had a solid run in the mid 00′s. He released three chart topping albums in 2006′s In My Own Words (no. 1, 301,000 copies), 2007′s Because of You (no.
ne-yo in my own words album cover

album, In My Own Words,
album, In My Own Words,

Ne-Yo In My Own Words
Ne-Yo In My Own Words

Ne-Yo - In My Own Words
Ne-Yo - In My Own Words

Ne-Yo - In My Own Words (2006)
Ne-Yo - In My Own Words (2006)

In My Own Words - Ne-Yo
In My Own Words - Ne-Yo

In My Own Words (Edited) by
In My Own Words (Edited) by

Taylor Swift's 'Red' vs Ne-Yo's 'R.E.D.'. Taylor Swift's ... His first two albums, 2006′s In My Own Words and 2007′s Because of You, debuted at #1 with sales of 301,000 copies and 250,000 copies respectively. His third ...
Taylor Swift's 'Red' Stays #1, Ne-Yo Hits Career Low with 'R.E.D.'

Ne-Yo hit his stride with his debut album In My Own Words and then Because of You, selling albums in the triple-digits and nabbing three Grammys. His associations with production team StarGate and having his fingers ...
ne-yo in my own words album cover

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment